New Year Stream Recap


January 21st Updates

Story Updates

  • Chapter 14 of the Main Story will be released.

Quality Of Life Improvements

  • You can now auto retry quests.
  • Arena runs can be preemptively retired.
  • A new Power-Saving mode is added to the settings to reduce battery usage.
  • The shop will get a UI update.

System Updates

  • The Player Level Cap is increased from 100 → 120.
  • Added a new Gacha Ticket type: ★5 Character Gacha Ticket (Fire/Water/Wind/Earth).
    • ★5 Character Gacha Ticket has a specific one for each element.
    • It only pulls characters of that element with a 10% chance at a ★5 and 90% at a ★4.

Ranking Updates

  • Atlas Zemus and Atlas Zemus EX will be added as new Arena SP ranking rewards.
  • Similarly for Idola Battle Gaels Orbit and Gaels Mirage will be added.

Upcoming Events

  • A new Permanent Boss Quest “Idorappy Fever” will be added!
    • If you find an [Illusion Map “Idorappy”], you can use these to challenge the boss quest and earn a lot of EXP!
  • In celebration of Valentine an Event will be held.
    • A new Limited Quest “Love And Fighting Spirit Of Valentine” with new mag “Lovea”.
    • As a rare encounter you can find Love Rappies that have increased EXP!
  • The Water, Earth and Wind training quests will get a rerun.


Tyrol Joins the [EX] Series!

Tyrol [EX] will be available in the Arena Gacha! She is an Earth element character.


Lisa (Harriet) Joins Idola!

Lisa, the unhinged sniper from PSO2 (also Harriet) will be in IDOLA starting January 24! She introduces the “Ranger” class to the game.


Erwin, the Prince of Leoria

Erwin will be an available Character soon. Something to note, his Idola is somewhat different from his siblings and father…


Dark Leo, Erwin’s Idola

Erwin will be have an Idola named Dark Leo! This Idola is different in appearance to it’s original counterpart and is able to inflict


Selvaria, from Valkyria Chronicles

In a collaboration with Valkyria Chronicles, Selvaria joins IDOLA as a Character!


Chapter 14

Chapter 14: Beyond Everything -ultra omnem- will be coming on January 21st. Erwin, who was resurrected by the Dark Falz has taken over the Regulus Imperial Capital. Now, the Aries Knights go to the final battlefield.


Chapter 15

The final chapter, Chapter 15: [Star Gate] will release along with Chapter 14! How will the final battle against the Dark Falz turn out, and what will become of the Aries Knights?


Episode 2


The IDOLA Main Story will continue with Episode 2! This will come in the big Version 2.0.0 update, which is currently in development. Stay tuned for more info.


Game8 Wiki

Starting with the new patch, all wiki updates will be done on game8. To coincide with this, at January 31st expi will close down.



Illustration Contest Results

The second Illustration contest for IDOLA has finished! The 1st Place winner will have their illustration made into a Soul Symbol that will be given out to all players! Congratulations to all of the winners! You can view the Runner-Ups here.


1st Place Winner
Leorian Empire’s Crown Princess
Artist: 那桜


2nd Place Winner
Little Celebration
Artist: ヨモヒラ


3rd Place Winners
Nova Destruction Wind of Change
Artist: ものぬけ Artist: Azelyra


Judge’s (Popona) Choice
Popona and the Aries Knights
Artist: momen


Database manager for IDOLA bumped

2 thoughts to “New Year Stream Recap”

  1. Seems like my currency stock is going to take a huge hit on the next few days… Also, finally getting auto retry and an arena retire function \o/

  2. Not sure how useful, if at all, this is for you guys but I figured I’d give the info on the new goodies from the last two chapters that I’ve managed to obtain so far.

    The new five star soul from clearing the final boss is 3000 HP, 0 attack, 50 defense, 0 speed. The effect is that it boosts EXP and bond level 50% and it comes at level 10. It can’t be disassembled, so no level 1 stats for it as far as I’m aware.

    I don’t have enough symbol fragments to get it to level 10 (currently grinding the final repeatable quest for more fragment drops of it) but the new 6* symbol you get out of the last free exploration quest is a damage boost of up to 20% depending on the number of buffs the target enemy has and the potential is a 10% HP regem at the end of every turn with level 1 stats of 30 attack and 10 speed. It’s gained 10 attack/speed per level so far but my one is currently only at level 4 so I can’t really say to extrapolate with that. Google translate calls it stained class, but I doubt that’s the name you’ll go with so I can’t really help there. No arena or idola battle boost on it.

    Also, dark leo’s soul seems to be a fire version of Libra going by google translate but with the potential increasing water value by 1 instead of letting the effect occur twice per battle. Level 1 stats on it are 1925 HP, 10 attack, 36 defense, 10 speed.

    Again, no idea how much, if at all, any of this info helps but figured I’d at least try and get it to you all. Thanks for all of your work!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *