Version 1.12.0 of Idola Phantasy Star Saga will be arriving soon with quality of life changes and the grand finale of the plot!
- January 21st, 2020 @ 12:00 ~ 18:00 (JST)
- January 20th @ 10:00pm ~ January 21st, 2020 @ 4:00am (EST)
After the maintenance period, you must update to version 1.12.0 of the app to play.
※ Please refrain from creating an Idola before maintenance.
The 1.12.0 Update brings Chapter 14: Beyond All -ultra omnem- and as added surprise Chapter 15!
If you catch up to the story before the chapter comes out, you’ll get 600 Star Diamonds, and more!
Quest Auto Repeat
You can now activate “Quest Auto Repeat” to retry quests without having to do it manually! You can choose to stop it after certain requirements are met like a character reaching max bond or reaching the max level. In power saving mode the battery power used in auto repeat will be lowered.
You can now retire arena runs without having to start a match and forfeiting.
New Gacha Ticket “★5 Character 10% Ticket”
The new gacha tickets “★5 Character 10% Ticket” are separated by attribute type, give a guaranteed ★4+ and have a 10% chance to give you a ★5!
★5 Characters dispatched per attribute
|★5 Fire||★5 Water||★5 Wind||★5 Earth|
A new permanent quest “Idorappy fever” has been added. In this quest you fight small and big Idorappies for massive experience gain! To gain access to this quest, you need a new item called [Illusion Map “Idorappy”].
Player Level Cap Increase
The player level cap is getting an increase from 100 → 120.
System Update And Game Balance Updates
- Stella [Memories]’ Chaos EB “Fresh Chaos Star” will now also calculate in decimal Element Values into it’s damage buff
- Changed Jasper’s 1st skill from Alter Ego (分身) to Alter Ego Slash (分身斬) which now also deals damage to a single target.
- To coincide with this change, Jasper [EX]’s Skill 1 will be changed from Alter Ego Slash (分身斬) to Alter Ego Slash EX (分身斬EX).
- You are now allowed to use Stamina Gainers above your stamina cap as long as it’s lower than 999.
- When leveling up an IdoMag’s Special Abilities through over-leveling, the level up will not require you to visit the Special Ability page to make the IdoMag start gaining experience again.