Wednesday October 17, 2012 00:03
PSO2 JP: 1 Millionth Arks Event and ARKS Museum Attack Screenshot Contest
Those that login during the Campaign Period may win one of the following prizes!
- October 17th, 2012 ~ November 7th, 2012.
Two Winners receive a PSO2 Design Alienware M14x Laptop
- Core™ i7-3630QM
- GeForce® GT 650M 2GB
- 8GB RAM
- 32GB mSATA SSD + 500GB HDD
- 14 inch HD+LCD
- Windows® 7 Home Premium SP1
Ten Winners receive tickets for the Phantasy Star Series Sympathy Concert
- The concert will be held on March 30th, at the Hibiya Public Hall. October 31st is the last day you can request your favorite songs.
Thirty receive the “1 Million ARKS” long-sleeves Tshirts.
Twenty receive a poster signed by Sakai and the development team.
Thirty eight receive the Phantasy Star Series 25th Anniversary Sound Collection CD.
Those that login everyday from October 24th through November 7th will receive Daily FUN bonuses!
Free / Premium
- Day 1: 200 / 400
- Day 2: 200 / 400
- Day 3: 250 / 500
- Day 4: 200 / 400
- Day 5: 300 / 600
If you login anytime during the event you will receive three prizes.
- EXP + 50% (x1)
- Rare Drop boost +50% (x1)
- Meseta + 50% (x1)
Items will be distributed late November!
ARKS MUSEUM [ATTACK]
In this contest, players submit screenshots of their characters performing an attack, whether it be photon arts, technics, or even normal attacks!
- October 17th ~ November 7th, 2012
Screenshots that are selected will receive a Medal of Gratitude. Screenshots will be posted in a special report within the contest page. The medal will be distributed in a future maintenance in the admin storage section of the storage box.
- Your character must be performing an action, whether it is a technic, photon art, normal attack, skill, or whatever action that would damage an enemy.
- Neither characters nor enemies other than yourself can appear in the screenshot.
- If you’re doing a photon blast, the creature itself may appear in the screenshot.
- The interface can be removed from the screenshot.
- Photos can be taken on the campship or on the field on any planet.
- No chat whatsoever should appear in the screenshot. No text bubbles from your character either.
- Please do not crop the photos, you may however compress the photo to meet the size limitations.
- Screenshots must be a JPEG up to 1MB in size.
Send Two Screenshots
- 1 Screenshot with your Player ID showing above your character.
- 1 Screenshot without any user interface on the screen.
- Use the [-] or [+] keys to change the camera distance.
- You can turn blur on or off.
- You may turn the interface on or off.
Your main screenshot with no UI.
Your second screenshot with Player ID name.