Monday April 21, 2014 21:03
Post Updates (4/23/2014)
- Added Patch Notes
- Added Explanations
- Added another Golden Week Campaign.
- Plans for this week: Update and streamline parts of the Crafting Guide, Add Xie and Spring Bingo.
- Download Link by Synth
- Rare Chip and AC Scratch Update
PSO2 Live Broadcast #19
- April 27th @ 15:00 JST on Nico Nico Live
- Broadcasting live from super gaming convention [Nico Nico Cho-Kaigi]
- May update information and the unveiling of the future roadmap.
- Live demonstration of a new 12 player Dark Falz Emergency Quest
- New information for PSO2es and Phantasy Star Festa 2014
OTP Account Holders
- One-Time Password account holders will receive a complimentary storage box after the April 23rd update.
- One-Time Passwords are an extra layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- OTP account holders will also qualify for an ongoing campaign where they receive booster items and halfdolls for each consecutive month of service.
- ARKS Road: [Intermediate Class: ARKS Basics], which primarily deals with Jan’s client orders, will be removed from the ARKS Road.
- So far the class balance adjustments posted prior to this maintenance only lists the ranger, striking Lv.16 PAs, and techer tree improvements. Any class adjustments besides those three have yet to be announced. After the April 23rd update, they’ll judge which contents are target for a nerf.
- Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macao’s PSO2 is planned to launch on April 25th.
- In a few months, the PSO2 SEA version is scheduled to launch.
- Sakai states you can’t play with them since they’re on different servers with their own scheduling of updates.
Quick explanations for navigating the April 23rd update.
Switch the main palette with these commands.
- /mpal1 ～ /mpal6
Switch the sub palette with these commands.
- /spal1 ～ /spal18
Switch to costumes stored in your item pack
- /cs itemname
- /costume itemname
- For [itemname] enter the name of the costume.
Switch to Camos stored in your item pack
- /camouflage itemname
- /cmf itemname
- For [itemname] enter the name of the costume.
Open the quick menu and click on カメラ選択 Camera Selection
カメラ選択 Camera Selection Menu
- 通常カメラ Default Camera
- 固定カメラ1 Fixed Camera 1
- 固定カメラ2 Fixed Camera 2
- 固定カメラ3 Fixed Camera 3
- 使用する Use
- アングル変更 Change Angle
While in camera mode, gamepads should use the (B) button and keyboards should use the (E) key to save the camera position.
Gamepads: Hold RT while moving the left stick to move the camera. Use the d-pad to zoom in.
HP Color Bar Settings
ダメージ攻撃属性によるHPバーのカラー設定 HP Bar Colors by Damage Properties
- ダメージ攻撃属性色を表示しない Hide Damage Colors
- ダメージ攻撃属性色を表示する Show Damage Colors
- Class Level 70 Unlocked
- Craft Level 40 Unlocked.
- Along with this update comes new recipes and achievements
- Receive Craft Orders from NPCs each day
New Skills, Photon Arts, and Technics
- ヴォルグラプター Volg Raptor
- ミリオンストーム Million Storm
- イル・ザン Il Zan
- カザンナデシコ Kazan Nadeshiko
- New skills for each class.
- Mags can be fed ★7 ~ ★9 items.
- A [Mag Changing Pass] can be obtained from the Recycle Shop. You can use this pass to change the appearance of your mag from a list of evolution devices used after this update.
- If you haven’t used an evolution device on your mag, then it will not appear on this list.
- April 23rd through May 7th
- New Field: Mother Ship
- You can enter the Mother Ship by starting a certain story quest.
New Emergency Quest
- ワイルドイースター Wild Easter
Xie Client Orders and Spring Bingo
- April 23rd through June 11th.
New Advance Quests
More Extreme Quests
- Extreme: Ruins and Oceanids Stage 51 ~ 60
- Ruins and Oceanids stage 60 becomes the final stage.
New Interrupt Events
New Story Quest
- Day of Resurrection
New Latent Abilities
- New Latent Abilities added!
- Added latent abilities for existing weapons.
- 獲得経験値＋１００％（３個） +100% EXP (x3) was removed from the listing.
- New items added to the Crafting Shop, Recycle Shop, Pyroxene, Spellstone, and Large Pyroxene Shop, and Fun Shop
- Reduced some prices in FUN shop.
- My Room Shop lineup updated
Friend Referral System
- Lvl 50 reward increment added.
- New complimentary Storage Box
- Added [Camera Selection] to the Quick Menu
- Deformed Face variation added.
- /mpal1～/mpal6 : Switch main palettes.
- /spal1～/spal18 : Switch sub palettes
- /cs itemname : Switches to costumes stored in the item pack.
- /cmf itemname : Switches to weapon camos stored in the item pack.
- New Wink cut-in chat added.
Mining Base Adjustments
- Adjusted the quest clear containers for Mining Base. Changed the drop priority towards a descending order (H>>L), low rarity drops will be hard to come by, high rarity drops will be easier to come by. This change only affects up to ★10 items. The ★11 item drop system will see no changes.
- Limited the amount of meseta drop icons that appear after the quest is cleared. This doesn’t affect the total sum of meseta that can be obtained from the quest, it is merely a counter measure to reduce the burden on everyone’s system.
- Added a rare enemy variant for Talobecko.
- Took measures to reduce the server load at the quest counter.
- Changed the image displaying on the monitors during the Mining Base emergency announcement.
- Raging Dark Arms and Utterly Profound are no longer exclusively pre-scheduled and will also appear at random.
- Changed the results screen so that if you are unable to receive the clear EXP rewards, the screen will display 0EXP.
- Changed the design that appears on the ARKS Monitors during an interrupt ranking.
- You can set boost and food items on the sub-palette.
- Changed the order the stats display for Special Ability [Stigma]
- Added a setting in options to change the damage bar’s color based on the three attack types.
- Added a setting in options to display up to three stacked notices at the same time.
- Modified Zondeel’s animation so that it doesn’t glare up the screen too much.
- Bingo objective [Color Box Destruction] can be achieved even if another player breaks the container nearby.
- Changed the design of the Matter Board’s icons.
- Some menus in the Crafting system will be grayed out until it’s ready.
- The earned commission fee will be displayed when performing a craft for another player.
- The Craft Information pane accessed from the character information menu will use the same notation as the class information pane when the craft level reaches the current level cap.
- You can check the craft license, craft achievements, and craft recipes in the my room terminal.
- The final confirmation window for Technic Customizations will display the names of the effects for the merit and demerit values.
- When using a custom disk, the message displayed in the middle of the screen has changed to a notice at the lower part of the screen.
- Team Accessories will unequip when a person leaves the team.
- Added an entry in Chat settings that lets you perform a victory animation when certain enemies are defeated.
- The [Forward/Previous Tab] control setting in options can now sift through messages in the mailbox.
- Adjusted the footstep sound effects for the Seras Alicia costume.
- A certain effect is displayed when a step attack is performed while [＊Jeweled Sword of Zelretch] is equipped.
- Latent Ability [Wings of Fortune] will now display an effect when triggered.
- Changed the icon design to display the values of some food and booster items.
- A confirmation dialogue displays when overwriting a symbol art with one chosen from the Symbol Art History.
- Added display functions for the notices.
- The Order Items tab in the item pack and storage box are sorted by their intended use.
Special Ability Adjustments
- Success rate bonuses can occur when a special ability corresponds to the performance of a soul.
- Adjusted the speed between the ranger’s stance and shooting for normal attacks and some PAs
- Reduced the amount of time the player is frozen after a dive roll.
- Assault Rifles: Made improvements to the bullet spread for normal attacks during movement.
- One Point: Made improvements to the bullet spread for Assault Rifle PA One Point.
- Increased the power and reduced the PP consumption of some assault rifle and launcher PAs.
- Changed the prerequisite skill points for these Techer Skills: Wand Lovers, Dark Mastery 2, Light Mastery 2, Wind Mastery 2, Territory Burst. In accordance with this change, an all skill tree reset pass is distributed as compensation.
Photon Art Adjustments
- Buffed Over End’s power at level 16.
- Buffed Slide End’s power at level 16
- Buffed Tornado Dance’s power at level 16.
- A mag’s photon blast power will rise based on its current level.
- Improved upon the photon blast’s power, homing abilities, range and hit number.
Special Weapon Adjustments
- Special Weapons can have randomized grind values up to +5
- Special Weapons may have high ranking special abilities like [Power IV].
- There are special abilities that can only appear during appraisal.
- This applies to special weapons retrieved after April 23rd’s update.
Interrupt Ranking Adjustments
- Expanded which placements on the leaderboard are target to receive an Interrupt Ranking or Weekly Ranking reward.
- Improved Ranking reward contents.
- In [Specimen Collection: F. Continent], it will be easier to trigger the [Collect the Egg Specimen] emergency trial.
- Improved some item drop rates from Dark Falz Elder
Other Balance Changes
- Latent Ability [Mortality's Ante] has been buffed.
- Intermediate Class: Arks Basics has been removed from the ARKS Road.
PSO2es V1.1.0 (April 23rd)
- Download Link by Synth
- Special Quest [Rappy Special Survey] has a chance to appear twice each day during the morning, noon, or night hours.
- 07:00 ~ 09:00 | 12:00 ~ 14:00 | 18:00 ~ 21:00 JST
- New original special ability “Soul Receptor” may appear within item drops. Those with linked PSO2 accounts can use this special ability to improve the success rates of soul-type abilities during affixing.
- PSO2es Guide
Emergency and Special Quest Schedule
- The Emergency Quest schedule will update automatically during maintenance. Please wait until after maintenance has ended to see the current schedule.
- If you are using a mobile device or an external application, please [sync] the calendar after maintenance has ended.
|Super Falz||+100% Rare Drop Boost for
All [Raging Dark Arms] and [Utterly Profound] Quests
|May 5th||+50% EXP Boost for all quests!|
|+50% Rare Drops for All Extreme Quests|
|+50% Rare Drops for All Extreme Quests|
|May 6th||+50% EXP and Rare Drop Boosts for Advance Quests|
|Grind Affix Boost||+5% Item Grind and Affixing Success
From May 3rd ~ May 6th @ 23:59 (Check Calendar)
Boost event period for Super Falz begins after April 23rd’s maintenance all the way until maintenance on May 7th.
Triple Golden Week Campaign!
Spend Golden Week on PSO2 in three separate campaigns. The third campaign will be revealed at a later time.
Golden Week (Spend AC) Campaign
Spend AC during the campaign period to receive some prizes.
Spend AC Campaign Period
- April 23rd (Maint) ~ May 21st (Maint)
Qualifying Spending Amounts
- Spend 100+ AC to receive two +50% Rare Drop Boosters.
- Spend 2000+ AC to receive six +50% EXP boosters, and two Grind Risk Reduction (+2)
- Spend 5000+ AC to receive one Dragon Ex Helm and five Photon Spheres.
PSO2es players may also qualify for this campaign IF they link their PSO2 account. Any AC used prior to linkage will not qualify for the campaign.
You may qualify for this campaign by spending AC in any of the following ways:
- Playing AC Scratch (however, playing AC scratch from the ticket bundle does not qualify for the campaign.)
- Purchasing an AC Scratch ticket bundle.
- Purchasing AC Shop Items
- Using AC content from the Makeover Counter
- Spending AC to add or reset skill trees.
- Using AC to purchase a new character.
- Transferring to another ship.
Spend AC Prize Distribution Date
- Mid June, 2014 at the Visiphone
Golden Week Campaign (Login Bonus)
Login bonuses will increase during the campaign period.
- +100 FUN and +1 Login Stamp for standard players.
- +200 FUN and +1 Login Stamp for premium set holders
Login Bonus Campaign Period
- April 23rd (Maint) ~ May 7th (Maint)
This campaign does not cover login bonuses for PSO2es.
Golden Week Advance Quest Campaign
Clear an advance quest during the campaign period to receive some prizes
- April 23rd ~ May 7th
(1) Clear 1 Advance Quest to receive:
- 1 Tribooster
(2) Clear 3 different kinds of Advance quests to receive:
- 1 Half Doll
- 1 Tribooster
Campaign Prize Distribution
- Late May
Client Order Campaign #51
Xie is back for spring with new client orders! Complete them and earn some prizes.
- 4.23 ~ 5.7
Qualifying Client Orders
(1) Complete Xie’s client order イースターの幕開けは to receive:
- EXP Booster +50% (x2)
- Grind Risk Reduction +1 (x2)
(2) Complete Xie’s client order おじゃま虫をやっつけろ！ to receive:
- Rare Drop Boost +50% (x2)
- Liliparium S (x1)
Prize Distribution Date
- May 15th at the Visiphone.
(PSO2es) 100,000 Downloads Campaign
To commemorate the 100,000th download for PSO2es, if you log in during the campaign period, you’ll receive additional login bonuses.
- April 23rd ~ April 29th, 2014 @ 23:59 JST
|Login Days||Earned Bonuses|
|1st Day||1 Rappy Medal|
|2nd Day||500 FUN|
|3rd Day||500 FUN|
|4th Day||1 Rappy Medal|
|5th Day||500 FUN|
|6th Day||500 FUN|
|7th Day||2 Rappy Medals|
If you login everyday, you can achieve the 7th Day login bonus. You can pick up the rewards in the mailbox.