Tuesday September 7, 2010 10:41
Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity: Default Outfits [Part 1]
Sakai updated today talking a little about the new clothing designs. The design team thought long and hard to bring you these brand new costumes for each of the default races. His post is separated into parts so you’ll see the rest of the outfits at a later time.
This outfit represents a Japanese School Uniform called a Gakuran.
This outfit represents a Japanese Idol! Ooh Sparkly!
A Japanese style outfit made for young boys.
This outfit is a Ceremonial Kimono.
Later on Sakai plans to show you the CG versions of these outfits. During Character creation, you won’t be able to choose the old default costumes of PSP2, however they have not disappeared from the game. All default costumes no longer have that “race restriction” attribute, so you can wear whatever you want.
Shougai PSO uncovered some minor but vague details about Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity.
- Training Mission
- A new type of mission called a “training mission”
- Players can enjoy a more softer, gentler mission.
- The Technic system is changing.
- You are now able to fire a technic while you are moving.
- Weapon Classes
- For now there are still 28 types of weapons
- No new weapon types announced.
- The total item count is now around 3000.
- Phantasy Star Online 10th Anniversary
- Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity is only 1 part of PSO 10th.
- Please expect future developments.
Calorie Mate x Infinity
Sega has teamed up with Calorie Mate to bring you this exclusive strap! You can obtain this by attending the Sega Booth at this year’s Tokyo Game Show. The strap comes with a little card of Nagisa as well as the Mono Mate and Calorie Mate figures. Calorie Mate will have an in game item and a collaboration mission.
Did you know Calorie Mate was the inspiration for an item within the Phantasy Star Series?
[photo via rapico]