Thursday June 11, 2009 01:51
June 12th updates split in two.
From the looks of it, it seems the following updates will not arrive on June 12th but will be sent on July 3rd.
- The Following updates start July 3rd.
- 3 Weeks of 3 star luck
- 3 Weeks of 20% bonus synthesis success of armors and weapons
- 3 Weeks of 20% bonus weapon grind success.
Some news & announcements:
- There is a change to this week’s updates. The rewards for Shred the Darkness are now being split between two updates. This means that the item rewards will be distributed this week, and the other bonuses (photon fortune, PA experience, synthing, etc.) will be part of the update following this one. For those who are upset/frustrated over the delay/confusion in announcing this change, I do apologize.
The rest of this week’s update (increased level cap, item exchange mission, Innocent Girl) remain the same.
- Good news! These bonuses will now extend for three weeks (instead of two). Additionally, we will be making another exciting announcement around this time, concerning updates for this summer
Stay tuned for more news!