Friday May 30, 2008 14:37
GM QA Session 2: MAG Returns August 1st
After todays GM question and answer session, it was announced that Maximum Attack G extension will come probably around June 20th. Now the extension is slated to begin August 1st. Sonic Team has given the green light to allow a second MAG event with a fresh leader board.
Here is a recap of the answers that has been given at today’s session:
- Mag Extension starts August 1st
- MAG Rewards around 1 to 2 weeks after Extension
- In MAG extension, the same character will not get 2 Spread Needles, but the same account can get up to four.
- Level 140 Cap around Early July
- Those who “hacked” the game to get on leader boards are likely to get banned.
- Jaggo Sonichi will be back
- New Story Mission in next update.
- Details of the June 6th update will be announced Tuesday
- They will credit your account if you were billed again during the free period
- New Billing Servers will be ready in a few weeks
- They will turn off the authentication bypass when billing server is fixed
- The next event, “Dengeki” may start in Early August
- Masterclasses may arrive after “Dengeki” Event
And those were the answers to the questions you asked.