Saturday January 22, 2011 11:46
We’ve been receiving a lot of reports about players unable to connect or continue past the matching counter screen for the Phantasy Star Portable 2 US/EU server. Currently this problem is affecting the majority of users. We now know the servers are back online! Enjoy your game. Gamefaqs.
This post is specifically for US/EU servers down in January 2011.
Sunday August 29, 2010 11:39
PSUBlog will be going on vacation from Monday August 30th, through Friday September 3rd, 2010.
Updates and news articles may be delayed during this time. If all else fails, a recap of this week’s Gemaga and Famitsu magazine scans will be posted on Friday.
There’s still a spot open for Guest Blogger!
Tuesday August 4, 2009 12:25
This update will include a mini event called Guardians Boost Road. Guardians Boost Road will run from August 7th to August 28th. Players will run a series of missions back to back to earn points based on the mission difficulty. Each time you complete a mission, a certain amount of points will be added for that mission only.
As you play each mission, your lowest point score will determine the amount of drop rate boost given to that mission. I highly advise against playing one mission over and over. Playing missions evenly will be a more efficient way of boosting your drop rate.
Moatoob GBR Missions
- Desert Terror C-S3
- Desert Goliath C-S3
- Stolen Weapon C-S3
- Rogues’ Shortcut C-S3
Note: Players without the expansion pack, Ambition of the Illuminus, can not participate in S3 ranked missions. However they are free to join C through S2 rank missions to participate in the event.
Some drops players will be hunting for during this event include; Lumira / HP Restore and Lumirus / Wall.
Neudaiz Fireworks will run from August 7th to August 28th. It will also include the Fireworks room item.
Don’t forget to pick up your Sonic Birthday gifts, they will be deleted from Common Box storage on October 1st.
Thursday June 11, 2009 01:51
From the looks of it, it seems the following updates will not arrive on June 12th but will be sent on July 3rd.
- The Following updates start July 3rd.
- 3 Weeks of 3 star luck
- 3 Weeks of 20% bonus synthesis success of armors and weapons
- 3 Weeks of 20% bonus weapon grind success.
Some news & announcements:
- There is a change to this week’s updates. The rewards for Shred the Darkness are now being split between two updates. This means that the item rewards will be distributed this week, and the other bonuses (photon fortune, PA experience, synthing, etc.) will be part of the update following this one. For those who are upset/frustrated over the delay/confusion in announcing this change, I do apologize.
The rest of this week’s update (increased level cap, item exchange mission, Innocent Girl) remain the same.
- Good news! These bonuses will now extend for three weeks (instead of two). Additionally, we will be making another exciting announcement around this time, concerning updates for this summer
Stay tuned for more news!