Thursday May 30, 2013 23:11
As you may be aware by now, the special maintenance scheduled for tonight at 8:00 PM EST has been cancelled. Unfortunately, it will take more time to restore the AC page than they previously thought. They will continue to do their best to resolve the problem, however, it’s still unknown as to whether they can complete the restoration work by the end of today. Please note the possibility that they may have to perform an Emergency Maintenance to restore the AC website. If such an event is needed, it will be posted on the official site.
Due to the issue related to the Arks Cash website, the following services have been temporarily suspended:
- New SEGA ID Registrations
- SEGA ID Management Page
- One-time Password Registrations
- All Arks Cash related websites
- Authentication Key Emails (When switching PCs)
Thursday May 30, 2013 10:50
Now that SEGA has identified the main issue that affected the Arks Cash Purchasing site, we will undergo special maintenance on Friday May 31st in order to restore this service.
Special Maintenance Schedule
- Adjust the servers along with the restoration of the AC Charging site
The plan is to reopen the sites that were temporarily suspended by this issue after maintenance ends.
Sunday February 24, 2013 22:35
An update is required to continue playing Phantasy Star Online 2. The game will update automatically after starting the Launcher. Alternatively, you can press the “File Check” button to force the update.
If you are downloading the game for the first time, you will have to download an additional 7GB patch after installation.
Thursday December 6, 2012 07:31
Phantasy Star Online 2 will be undergoing Emergency maintenance on 12/7/2012
- ver. 1.0201.1
- Dark SuN’s Windows Admin Permissions Fix
- Friday December 7th @ 08:00 ~ 14:00 JST
- Thursday December 6th @ 6:00 PM ~ 12:00 AM EST
- Converted Time Zones
- To fix the bug where the screen keeps loading.
- To fix the bug where the screen abnormally shakes when using certain photon arts/technics
- To fix the bug where character’s skin color appears red-tinged.
- To fix the bug with the unusual NPC skin color.
- To fix the bug where certain long distance technics can not attack its target when there’s an obstacle in the way.
- Other bugs will be corrected in a future update.
No your character did not go tanning overnight!