The official site updated with the Episode 1 characters and the communication and Friend Search. Since we already know about the official characters, and Communication methods, lets jump right into Friend Search.
But to recap, you can now use predictive text functions to type to friends, use autowords and text shortcuts, and take screenshots.
Friend Search Mode can transfer your character and your mission code through passive communications. It works by passing by other people with the game currently running in some manner on the PSP. You can store up to 5 character data at a time, but ultimately you can register them into 32 character slots.
The characters you have registered as a “Friend Character” can become partner characters in your game. You can then go on missions together with them. The data that transfers is not only their appearance, but their photon arts, abilities, and auto words, regardless of what level they have.
Your friends give out Photon Art disks!
Other than the story characters, you can invite the characters you received through Friend Search. When you invite “Friend Characters” with you on missions, you can increase their “Friendship Degree.” When it is high enough, they will give out Photon Art Disks. The higher your character’s level, the higher the photon art disks your Friend Character will give you.
My Characters become Partner Characters
You can now invite characters that you made yourself into a partner character. You can enjoy a psuedo-online play if you edit each of your character’s auto word.
Whats the Difference Between
“My Character” and “Friend Character”?
So over the past months we’ve been getting tiny nuggets of information regarding Friend Search and Partner characters. Since we are going by Sega’s terminology, (Like how Infinity Missions and Infinity Rank Missions are two different things…) here’s a small guide of information of what’s known so far between “My Character” and “Friend Character”
Characters that exist on your save file that you personally created are called “My Characters“. These characters can become “Partner Characters” when you invite them to a party.
- My Characters in a party.
- When you invite your own created character…
- Their Level stays the same and does not gain EXP
- This means if you are level 1, you can invite your other higher level save file characters.
- (Ex: Me Lv1 + Jay Lv10 + Champaigne Lv30: together in a party.)
- (Ex: 1 hour later. Me: Lv 11 + Jay LV 10 + Champaigne Lv30)
- I have created all those characters. Notice Champaigne and Jay never leveled up but I did.
Registered characters that you receive via Friend Search are called “Friend Characters.” These characters can become “Partner Characters” when you invite them to the party.
- Friend Characters in a party.
- Their level is based on the party leader’s level regardless of their original level.
- (Ex: Me Lv1 + You become Lv1)
- (Ex: Me LV50 + You become Lv50)
- Friend Characters weapons are handled automatically and can change.
- A Friend Character may show lower ranking weapons if their level drops based on the party leader.
- (Ex: Me LV1 + You LVL 200 (originally) but You become LV1)
- (Low ranking weapons will replace the Friend Characters original weapons. )
- If you want to see the original weapons, the party leader’s level needs to be high enough.
We don’t have enough information at this time over the exact intricacies on what weapons show up at such and such level. Just know that the weapon they originally had is replaced by a lower ranking weapon in the same category.
Oh my god that’s a weapon?
- Demo has Level 100 cap.
- He called it the Blue Eyes Ultimate Demo.
- Terada went to the hospital again and was Dx with Gastritis like last time.
- The Doctor told him he should be on a liquid diet..
- He eats calorie mates which can “MAX” the Blast Gauge.
- This is a weapon
Some Minor Information about Foverse from Famitsu ConnectOn!
- A new fire technic where fireballs surrounds the caster.
- Depending on the Technic Level the amount of fireballs can increase.
- Initially it starts off at two fireballs at lower levels.
- SG Comment: Is it 4 fireballs at level 30?