Wow, ever since "Nights 2" screenshots were released to the public, many have been doubtful and skeptical about this game. One of its major pitfalls were its graphics, they looked terrible and washed out. I also concluded that this game might just be crappy remake to one of the most beloved Sega games out there. Opinions changed when Sega released some gameplay footage and its surprisingly better than what we’ve been shown. The trailer itself features Disney style footage and voice over with the help of Jim Cummings. The gameplay itself models very closely to the original game. Now the camera is on a diagonal right behind Nights. We also got a glimpse of how you’ll be closed into a field. Instead of a strip of land at the top and bottom, you are now enclosed in an arena, for example an island. The areas outside of the field are no longer purple, but have actual landscapes and backgrounds. The gameplay is a little different this time. You chase a little guy on a bird and take away his key, which you’ll then bring to your cage to unlock the next path. One viewer says he shed a tear after watching the footage. Good job Sonic Team, you may have brought back NiGHTS after all.
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- Tales of Xillia and the Meaning Behind the Title [Namco Bandai]
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- How to Connect and Sync Facebook with AIM
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer