Although 1and1 is currently uses PHP version 5.2.17, and WordPress 3.2 requires PHP version 5.2.4, we have discovered the site continues to run as expected, however the WP Super Cache plugin acquired a fatal error.
1 Comment to “WordPress 3.2 works with 1and1 shared hosting”
Leave a comment
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Removing your Full Name from AIM