Today’s new scan of Tales of Xillia shows the proposed antagonist that was revealed in the video. Here’s what we know so far about him.
King ナハティガル ・I ・ファン
King Nachtigal I Fan, voiced by Yoshitada Ōtsuka, is 52 years old. La Sugal’s King who follows an autocratic style of leadership called “World Unification.”
Originally he was one out of three princes up to take the throne. Though it was unlikely for him to take that position, he somehow put down an internal insurrection between them and took the spot. During his youth, he was part of the army, and he has won many battles.
イバル (Ival? Eval?) voiced by Showtaro Morikubo. He’s 16 years old. For shrine maiden Maxwell, he worked as Milla’s steward taking care of her since his childhood. He’s very intelligent and his sense of justice is strong. Though lately he feels his job was robbed by Jude. (Haha funny!) He is well versed in martial arts with two hand sword fighting. He does not seem to be a party member.
Shop Build System
Not only can you buy and sell items but now you can “develop” products using this new system. This is done by using materials you’ve found while playing the game. Each material has a set growth point, and the shop level increase as you gather growth points. With this method, products will reduce in price and new products are sold. While you are in towns or fields you should search for these points using the 360 degree camera. [screenshot here]
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- More Myspace Phishing Attempts with MyspaceTV
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer