Nintendo has released the hardware specs for the Wii U and there are as follows:
- Approximately 1.8 inches tall, 6.8 inches wide and 10.5 inches long.
- Controller has a 6.2-inch, 16:9 touch screen and traditional button controls, including two analog Circle Pads.
- Controller includes a Power button, Home button, +Control Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L/R buttons and ZL/ZR buttons. A built-in accelerometer and gyroscope, rumble feature, camera, a microphone, stereo speakers, a sensor strip and a stylus.
- Can connect with up to 4 Wii Remote™ (or Wii Remote Plus) controllers can be connected at once. The new console supports all Wii™ controllers and input devices, including the Nunchuk™ controller, Classic ControllerTM, Classic Controller ProTM and Wii Balance Board™.
- A single self-loading media bay will play 12-centimeter proprietary high-density optical discs for the new console, as well as 12-centimeter Wii optical discs.
- Video resolution features; 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, component, S-video and composite.
- AV Multi Out connector. Six-channel PCM linear output through HDMI.
- Internal flash memory, as well as the option to expand its memory using either an SD memory card or an external USB hard disk drive.
- IBM Power®-based multi-core microprocessor.
- Four USB 2.0 connector slots are included. The new console is backward compatible with Wii games and Wii accessories.
Leave a comment
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Removing your Full Name from AIM