So move over Rockband and Guitar Hero, this time Ubisoft is releasing their own game called RockSmith. Instead of pushing buttons, you will actually have to play the guitar.
The game promises that you’ll eventually learn how to play guitar. In the beginning modes it starts off easy but gets incrementally harder the more skilled you become. It runs similarly to Guitar Hero where notes move toward the screen and you have to play at the right moment.
The game will have its own built in amplifiers and effects processors.
Dave Navarro in the trailer mentioned how he inserted his own guitar to play. We’re guessing any real guitar is compatible with the game.
Leave a comment
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer
- Removing your Full Name from AIM
- Can The Sims 3 Help EA Get its Groove Back?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround