Your Shape: Fitness Evolved
Your Shape Fitness Evolved appears to be the “WiiFit” of Xbox360. Catering to the casual, female audience, the game allows one to cardio, yoga, taichi, and fun activities. The game “calibrates” your body in real time to match to your skeletal movements. After the calibration, the player will use the space around them to select menus which snap within your personal space. The screenshot above also shows off her height and dimensions.
Your Shape Fitness Evolved lets you burn calories in a virtual gym.
Your fitness instructor will walk you through exercises and will inform you to perform the correct body positioning. If you are out of sync to a cardio rhythm, the game informs you an sends you encouragement. Your Shape Fitness Evolved allows users to send and receive challenges and compare results from your friends online through xbox live, twitter and facebook.
The game also features high impact workouts where you can play several fitness games. The premise is to trick gamers into doing workouts while burning calories while they are too busy having fun! At the Ubisoft conference they demonstrated Kick Boxing. Several boxes will appear next to your character as you kick and punch the boxes out of the way. After your workout you can cool down in a mode known as “Taichi Travel.”
Leave a comment
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer
- Removing your Full Name from AIM
- Can The Sims 3 Help EA Get its Groove Back?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround