This issue appears to have been fixed
AIM Stuck On “Transferring”
Currently we are seeing a high number of reports that AIM users can not log into AIM. The problem is described below:
During the sign in process, AIM stops at the “Transferring” message.
The user may alternatively see “Connection Timed Out” messages.
The user sees “Connection error. Please try signing on again.”
We’ve messaged AOL’s twitter page, and beta page. We are currently waiting for a response.
The current workaround is:
- Sign into AIM with another screen name.
- Sign into your current screen name at Aim Express.
For now we can conclude there is a possible server outage which has affected specific screen names.
We’ll let you know any news as it happens.
11 Comments to “Aim Stuck on Transferring”
Leave a comment
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Removing your Full Name from AIM