Aim 7.3 Skins
Four Brand new Aim Themes for Aim 7.2 and Aim 7.3
Each theme is done in a different style.
Before installing you must be able to do the following:
- Know how to manage a ZIP file.
- Know how to unzip a file to a specific folder
- Know how to overwrite a file.
- Know how to navigate to a specific folder
If you are unable to perform these functions please read this tutorial.
This theme currently supports Aim 7.2 and Aim 7.3. To check which version you have
- Click Menu
- Click Help and Feedback
- Click About Aim
Verify that the first two decimal places matches with the requirements. Otherwise do not attempt to install the skin.
How to Install
To install the file you must follow these steps. Please note that simply copying and pasting the following folder paths will not work. You must manually navigate to the directory. For more information please consult the tutorial.
Folders highlighted in this color indicate a “variable name.” Based on your global location and version of aim 7, you may see a different folder name.
After opening the zip file…
Extract the folder “sonar” at:
Extract “themes.xml” and replace the existing file at:
Default.css is a file used for changing text colors for aim. Unfortunately only one Default.css file can be loaded at a time. You may download default.css files at the top of this post under the respective theme name. The files will become available in the future. Check the tag section under each skin later on.
Extract one and only one default.css of your choosing at:
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- More Myspace Phishing Attempts with MyspaceTV
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer