This issue has been floating around for a couple of weeks now. It has not been addressed by AOL at all. Some users will receive “Unable to save your changes at this time.” error messages when trying to edit their AIM Profiles. This usually occurs when all profile information has been mysteriously deleted.
There have been a small amount of users who have noticed their profiles are back in working order. This has been fixed by AOL.
Unable to change Private Profile to Public
Also we’ve been receiving reports about users unable to switch between private and public profiles because the options are grayed out. Please keep in mind that until your screen name hits its sixteenth birthday, you will not be able to change it to a public profile.
Code Snippet Module Removed
In another upset, AOL has removed the Code Snippet module due to bugs, it is expected to come back at an unknown date.
- Deleting an AIM or AOL Screen Name Account
- Facebook Groups showing up in News Feed (Facebook Privacy Issue)
- What is AOL Lifestream? How to Use it or Remove it?
- The Sims 3: Stuck with Low Moods; Miserable after Latest Patch Workaround
- More Myspace Phishing Attempts with MyspaceTV
- The Sims 3: The Road to Sunset Valley
- Stop Quicktime from Playing Mp3 In Internet Explorer