Tuesday August 14, 2012 22:40
PSO2 JP: Patch (8/15/2012)
In order to continue playing Phantasy Star Online 2, you are required to update your game. When you open the launcher, press the “ファイルチェック” file check button to begin the patching process. You can also just start the game and it will begin patching automatically.
Launcher is currently:
- Version 01.02.07
- Dark SuN’s Windows Administrator Permissions Fix
You can confirm these version numbers at the lower left corner of the Launcher, and lower right corner of the Game Client.
- Corrected a bug where the Quartz Dragon was invisible.
- Corrected a bug where you float in the air after getting caught up in the tornado in F. Continent.
- Corrected a bug where the Code Rescue event would continuously repeat and the dome would not show up.
- Countermeasures for malicious exploits that would hinder others’ gameplay.
- Countermeasures against cheat tools.
- Changed the block names on all ships.
- Adjusted the item drop rate on F. Continent.
- Adjusted the balance of the entire quest of the floating continent to increase the number of enemies that appear and increase the enemy appearance rate. Made small adjustments to the size of the area in order to increase the enemy density in the Caterdransa and Free-F.Continent Exploration quests.
- Eased the clear conditions of the “Egg Collection” Emergency Trial.
- For the F. Continent, the placement conditions of the rare containers you could destroy only if you met a certain requirement was changed.
- Prevented the NPC “Aki” from being absent due to your progress through the matter board.
(If you are downloading the game for the first time, you will have to download an update which requires 3.6GBs of free space.)